Anything and everything under the sun

Nuffnang

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Oh no, not again!

After a few weeks of following Michael to the dentist, my time has finally come. Im supposed to go back to the dentist for a while now but Michael for some reason didn want me to have my tooth done at the same time when he's getting his done. But yesterday my tooth broke/chipped while i was happily munching my newly fried keropok belinjau. That was the second time i had my tooth broke/chipped while munching something thats not even hard. The first time was when i was having, would you believe it? ... mango? and it was my front tooth, mind you. grrr!

Oh well, I have to wait for next monday before I can see the dentist. Not that I couldnt go earlier but we only have 1 car so I can only go when he goes next week.

In the meantime, i have to keep remembering to munch on the right side for i dont want to make it worse.


No comments: