Lots have been said with regards to the death of Arwah Nurin and whos's responsible. Like I said in my previous post, we can all talk till the cows come home and put the blame left, right and centre but the fact remains that arwah will not come back.
I am not going to go into further detail abt 'whose fault is it?' but I feel that I have to share this one with my readers.
I mentioned about Amber Alert on Nuraina's blog without realising that i didnt even mention about it in my own post so im doing it now. I know not many people read my blog but if all bloggers put it up on their blog, im sure it will get the attention of who's who (maybe even Shahrizat) and we will finally see the same or similar alert get adopted by Malaysian authority.
Besides that, society must also be educated on making sure that safety (within means) comes first. Children and adults, both, must be taught on what and what not to do.
These are among what we and the authority should do:
1. AWARENESS on safety
2. adopt Amber Alert or Nurin Alert (or whatever they want to name it)
3. make public the list of known paedophiles and frequent checks to their home (this is done here in the US where spotchecks are done frequently in making sure tht they dont have/keep/have access to sex material or live within certain miles of schools or playgrounds)
4. make sure the children know what is wrong and not supposed to be done to their bodies (birds and bees and wht not)
5. making sure children are accompanied by at least 1 adult esp at night
6. always follow buddy system of more than 2 kids and teach them to scream and run when approach by strangers
7. always know where your children are and if suspected of missing, report it IMMEDIATELY!
8. if you see a child being dragged, approach (nicely) and ask if tht person is in fact the parent or relative (dont start assuming tht they'r kidnappers)
9. if you didnt get the chance to do no.8, take down the license no of the vehicle and call the police. Whatever it is, do something IMMEDIATELY.
Once we have done all that we could to protect our loved ones, then the only thing left to do is tawaqqal. Not the other way around.
Cajun Chicken Pasta Recipe
4 years ago