Anything and everything under the sun

Nuffnang

Monday, October 1, 2007

Me got visitors fr Kuala Lumpur!

Hi all, just wanna let u guys know tht im gonna be very busy entertaining my good friends, Su & Hazree w their 2 kids who are here on holiday for 2 weeks. Theyr gonna take me around with them. Today's itinerary is Disneyland since yesterday while we were shopping at The Block, the son told my friend, "Mommy, can we not go shopping anymore? U shop everyday in Seattle!" Hahahaha! Kena sejibik kat muka by a 6 yr old.

Anyways, I will try to post something in between when I have the time. ok?

p.s. Thanks Gert for the seunding daging, mooncake and belacan. ;)
Also thanks to kak Ram aka Cath for he gift fr Virginia.

4 comments:

Cat Cat said...

Enjoy your time with your friends... Selamat bermain poker ya... HEHEHE!

Rita Ho said...

Farina ... your friends chose the right time to leave Seattle. Non-stop rain and occasional howling winds since Friday, expecting to continue all week. I suka but damping-lah for visitors! Have FUN!

NorthBorneoGirl said...

don't forget to post pics when you can! .. have a great time girl! ..

Salt N Turmeric said...

Cath, my frens dont play poker so we'r def not gonna play poker w them lol!

Rita, they told me tht it was raining almost everyday when they were there. Funny coz when they arrived on Sunday, they were all in long-sleeves and layers and it has been pretty hot here lately.

Envy, wil def post some pics later.