Anything and everything under the sun

Nuffnang

Friday, May 4, 2007

Goodies fr MIL

I was chatting w J on yahoo IM yesterday when the doorbell rang. It was the usps man and he was carrying a box. I taught to myself, "it must be the stuff that Michael ordered fr ebay". But to my surprise it was addressed to me from my mother-in-law. The box is filled with cookies from Ikea, at least 10 of them. ;)

We went to Ikea once with his parents back in Philly and i told her about these wonderful thin, crunchy and delicious cookies and my favourite would of course be the ginger cookies. I was surprised that she sent them to me since there's Ikea everywhere. Maybe she forgot or didn realise that there's Ikea in CA or maybe she knows that her son would rather go to Home Depot than Ikea. Whatever the reason is, Im so touched that she remembers I like them. Thank you Sally! >:D<

No comments: