Anything and everything under the sun


Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Can't Believe It's 2011 Already!

2010 came and went. Time sure fly faster nowadays. Or maybe because I turned 40 last year so time seemed to go faster for me. But a lot of things happened in 2010. For one, I finally get to go back home to Malaysia after 6 years living in the US. Yup, ever since we got married, we never had the chance to go back so I was really looking forward to seeing my family and celebrating Ramadhan and Eidul Fitr with my family. But things didn't turn out quite the way that I was expecting it. Just because I was excited in seeing my sibling and their families to celebrate Eid together, does not mean the excitement would be mutual. That I will never forget. But I am glad I get to spend time with my mom and seeing my nieces and nephews. It is sad that I don't get to see them grow up except through skype. Unless I get to persuade my little brother Rizal and his wife Fara to come visit with the kids. Hah!
250x250 Guoman Spring SaleAnyways, now we are already in 2011. A new year and hopefully a better year too. God's willing, we don't have to wait another 6years before we go back to Malaysia again. 


Syana said...

hi! happy new year (just 1 month in).

hope to see you again when you come back for a visit :o)

Naz said...

Happy New Year!
I hope one day we could both be in Msia at the same time :)

Salt N Turmeric said...

Syana, insyaallah. :)

Naz, yes I too hope next time we get to be in Msia at the same time. :)

Dayang said...

lamak sik nangga ktk update huhu,by the way u got fb add kmk ahh,,samekom

Dewi Aja said...

Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website ini untuk info selengkapnya.

Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto keluarga dan trip, music, video, filem dll dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)